Date(s) - 01/18/2020
8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Deadline to Register Online is
Wednesday, January 15, 2020 at Midnight!
*You can still register on the day of the race
2019 Marathon, Half Marathon, 5K and Hand Cycle Race Photos
The 24th Annual Museum of Aviation Foundation Marathon, Half Marathon, 5K Run/Walk and Hand Cycle Race will be held at the Museum of Aviation on Saturday, January 18, 2020. This is a great way to kick start your new year with an early morning brisk race! The races are hosted by the Museum of Aviation Foundation and are run on Robins Air Force Base next to the Museum of Aviation. Early registration is online at runsignup.com and same day registration is in the Century of Flight hangar.
Please note: “By providing information required for sign up, you acknowledge and agree to the use of your information for a Criminal Background Check to verify your identity, in accordance with United States Air Force Instruction 31-118, Installation Access and Control, and Robins Air Force Base Instruction 31-101, Installation Defense Plan.”
CONTACT: Teresa Davis | email@example.com | 478-923-6600
2019 MEDALS with 2020 MEDALS COMING SOON!
The medals for the race display the 75th Anniversary of D-Day and the 507th Parachute Infantry Regiment.
HONORING OUR VETERANS
Please visit our Connecting with Veterans!
BECOME A DONOR TODAY
donor benefits Proceeds from the annual event benefit the Museum of Aviation, one of the largest education-focused aviation museums in the country. The Museum of Aviation Foundation relies on the generosity and support of corporate and individuals to donate and/or volunteer. Your support–large or small–prepares the next generation by helping the Museum educate and inspire our visitors, recruit the future workforce and honor those who have contributed to Air Force history.
RACE START TIMES
- 7:50 AM MARATHON HAND CYCLES
- 8:00 AM MARATHON (6 HOUR CUTOFF)
- 8:15 AM HALF MARATHON
- 8:30 AM 5K
AWARD CEREMONY TIMES
- 9:30 AM 5K
- 10:15 AM MARATHON HAND CYCLES
- 10:45 AM HALF MARATHON
- 1:00 PM MARATHON
Updates Coming Soon!
FUN FACTS AND INFORMATION
- The Marathon and Half Marathon courses are certified and a Boston Marathon qualifier.
- Disposable chip timing for all races.
- Picture IDs required at registration. The race is run on Robins Air Force Base. All IDs will be held until completion of your race with the exception of DoD IDs.
- Packet Pick-up: Active duty, retired and civilian DoD – Friday, January 17th 2 p.m. – 4 p.m. All others will be January 18th at registration.
- Tech-T Shirts to all per-registrants postmarked by January 3rd and guaranteed on race day.
- Trophies are awarded to the overall top three male and female finishers in each age category and race; the overall top three male and female masters in each race; the top active duty military male and female in the marathon; and a trophy for the Relay Team winner.
- Medals will be given to all race finishers including the 5K!
Marathon, Half Marathon, and 5K Maps
Museum of Aviation Campus Map