Visit Us Today!
FREE Admission | FREE Parking
Open Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
And Sunday 12 Noon – 4:00 p.m.
Except Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Closed Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day
Location: 1942 Heritage Blvd, Robins AFB, GA 31098 (You do not have to go on base to visit the Museum. The Museum has its own gate and is open and available to the public during regular visitor hours.)
The Museum of Aviation is situated on 51 acres next to Robins Air Force Base in Warner Robins, Georgia. The facility includes four large exhibit buildings which house some of the 85 historic U.S. Air Force aircraft, missiles, cockpits and award-winning exhibits. The Museum of Aviation is the home of Georgia Aviation Hall of Fame located on the second floor of the Century of Flight Hangar.
See below for more information on the following:
- Visitor’s Guidelines
- Gift Shop
- Virtual Reality Simulator
- Kids Zone
- Wheelchair Availability
- Tours (Self-Guided, Guided)
*The Museum of Aviation does not offer lunch or lunch arrangements. For a list of preferred caterers, click here.
We want to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable visit to the Museum of Aviation. Please keep the following in mind to ensure the safety of yourself and others who are visiting:
- No Unsupervised Children or Youth Groups – All children and youth groups must be accompanied by supervising adults. Groups must check in at the Eagle Desk. If the group is unscheduled the Volunteer will have the group leader read and sign the Self-Guided Field Trip form.
- No Climbing onto or Entering Aircraft or Vehicles
- No Bicycles, Skate Boards, Skates, Roller Blades or Roller Shoes, Running, Horseplay, or Loud Behavior
- No Crossing of Roped or Barricaded Areas
- No Pets – Seeing eye and other special needs animals are permitted.
- No Smoking Inside any Building, Aircraft or Exhibit
- No Intoxicated Persons or Illegal Drug Use Permitted
Shoes, Shirts and other Appropriate Attire Must Be Worn
Manual wheelchairs are available for visitors at no charge on a first come first serve basis. All buildings are equipped with wheelchair accessible doors. Read our full 504 Plan for all accommodations below.
Whether you stay for a night or an entire week, hospitality and southern style can be found in Warner Robins. Convenience and value trademarks of lodging in Warner Robins- your home base for business and leisure travel. Warner Robins offers most major national hotel brands, we have hotels and inns to fit your style and preference. Please explore our local lodging and book your perfect room today!
The Georgia Aviation Hall of Fame is located in the Century of Flight Hangar located within the Museum of Aviation.
It is the mission of the Georgia Aviation Hall of Fame to promote and encourage the growth and public support of aviation within the state of Georgia by honoring aviation leaders, living and dead, whose extraordinary achievements or services have made outstanding and lasting contributions to aviation, perpetuating the memory of such persons and recording their contributions and achievements through suitable memorials.