Plan Your Visit
FREE Admission | FREE Parking
Open Daily 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Except Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve 9 am to 1 pm
Closed Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day
Location: 1942 Heritage Blvd, Robins AFB, GA 31098
The Museum of Aviation is situated on 51 acres next to Robins Air Force Base in Warner Robins, Georgia. The facility includes four large exhibit buildings which house some of the 85 historic U.S. Air Force aircraft, missiles, cockpits and award-winning exhibits. The Museum of Aviation is the home of Georgia Aviation Hall of Fame located on the second floor of the Century of Flight Hangar.
See below for more information on the following:
- Visitor’s Guidelines
- Gift Shop
- Kids Zone
- Wheelchair Availability
- Tours (Self-Guided, Guided)
We want to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable visit to the Museum of Aviation. Please keep the following in mind to ensure the safety of yourself and others who are visiting:
- No Unsupervised Children or Youth Groups – All children and youth groups must be accompanied by supervising adults. Groups must check in at the Eagle Desk. If the group is unscheduled the Volunteer will have the group leader read and sign the Self-Guided Field Trip form.
- No Climbing onto or Entering Aircraft or Vehicles
- No Bicycles, Skate Boards, Skates, Roller Blades or Roller Shoes, Running, Horseplay, or Loud Behavior
- No Crossing of Roped or Barricaded Areas
- No Pets – Seeing eye and other special needs animals are permitted.
- No Smoking Inside any Building, Aircraft or Exhibit
- No Intoxicated Persons or Illegal Drug Use Permitted
Shoes, Shirts and other Appropriate Attire Must Be Worn
Museum of Aviation Foundation Jet Fuel Java & Aviation Gift Shop
Monday – Saturday 9:30 am to 5:00 pm (0930-1700 hrs)
Sunday 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm (1200-1700 hrs)
Visit the Museum of Aviation Gift Shop
Manual wheelchairs are available for visitors at no charge on a first come first serve basis. All buildings are equipped with wheelchair accessible doors.
Groups must check in at the Eagle Desk. If the group is unscheduled, the Volunteer will have the group leader read and sign the Self-Guided Field Trip form. The Museum offers downloadable resources to assist you as you guide your group through the hangars.
For self-guided tours of 20 or more, please contact Candi James at 478-926-5558 or email@example.com.
- The Guided Tour is a tour of one or more buildings at the Museum for ages 5-Adult.
- Guided Tours are history based tours led by exceptionally trained staff.
- Guided Tours last approximately 1 ½ hours.
- Guided Tours are scheduled for Tuesday – Saturdays and are $5 per person.
- The minimum number of participants required for Guided Tours is 20 and the maximum is 100.
Special Guided Tours:
World War II Tour Program Featuring The Tuskegee Airmen
Family Life in America During WWII
Plan your Lodging
Whether you stay for a night or an entire week, hospitality and southern style can be found in Warner Robins. Convenience and value trademarks of lodging in Warner Robins- your home base for business and leisure travel. Warner Robins offers most major national hotel brands, we have hotels and inns to fit your style and preference. Please explore our local lodging and book your perfect room today!
Attractions of Interest in the Area
Georgia Aviation Hall of Fame
The Georgia Aviation Hall of Fame is located in the Century of Flight Hangar located within the Museum of Aviation.
It is the mission of the Georgia Aviation Hall of Fame to promote and encourage the growth and public support of aviation within the state of Georgia by honoring aviation leaders, living and dead, whose extraordinary achievements or services have made outstanding and lasting contributions to aviation, perpetuating the memory of such persons and recording their contributions and achievements through suitable memorials.
Museum of Aviation Foundation 504 Plan
Museum of Aviation Foundation 504 Plan
Museum of Aviation Conduct and Behavior Policy
View our policy
*The Museum of Aviation does not offer lunch or lunch arrangements. For a list of preferred caterers, click here.